Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • New bike but, What Colour should I go for?
  • Mantastic
    Free Member

I note the discussion about orange 5's has been a popular talking point of late. Having just test ridden one again I am going to buy one. BUT what colour should I go for?

So to answer the above question, if you are a five owner any chance you could post some pics of your bikes so I can finally make a decision?

Thanks

montylikesbeer

Only one colour in my mind

Mantastic
    Free Member

The one fault with their website is the colours on the colour chart actually looks nothing like they do in real life

carbon337
    Free Member

Apple green is ace – but id rather spend the extra 100 on an upgrade to maxle or performance pack.

so i got this:

Saddle is in climb mode – should have been down a bit for better photo etiquette and a cleaner front wheel wouldn't have harmed 🙂

benji_allen
    Free Member

Mantastic's right. I got an Alpine in pearl yellow. I couldn't stretch to a different colour, and was expecting some horrid looking thing to turn up, but it looks real nice IMO.

I'd go for that dayglo orange like the top picture. Quite like the neon green as well mind.

Edit: Add white to that list as well after seeing that up there ^^^

Mantastic
    Free Member

The top one is cool, certainly get you seen while out riding. Not sure if that's a bad thing or not

elaineanne
    Free Member

apple green again….. it was either luminous girlie pink or apple green..i chose this..

Todmorden.Sourhall area

mark.laird
    Free Member

I bought Sunset Yellow last year – nothing like colour chart – expecting it being much deeper like a sunset – more like brightish yellow but still like it – Top Bike

Fancied the Passion Red too

Saw the Neon Green out on my travels once – looked good – very outstandish

montylikesbeer

carbon337 tis v v v nice

z1ppy

Orange, with matching orange rims, it the only colour matching of parts that I really like

dmetcalfe
    Free Member

my girlfriend has it in disco black which is a sorta pearlescent black, orange had a test bike in that colour, and depending on how good the shop is they might be able to get it thrown in for free 😀 and the white painted rims an all 😀

Mantastic
    Free Member

Anymore examples?

Wookster

DONT go for APPLE GREEN!!!!!!!!!! I have that and its lush dont want is going all high street now….. :mrgreen: I love the apple green mate really is a stunnng colour, I was going for orange but the demo bike was apple green and made my mind up for me lush colour. Brill bike look forward to seeing the pics!!

CheesybeanZ

the future's bright thr future's orange

saxabar
    Free Member

I have a white Alpine, but the best colour combo seen on here was a black frame, orange decals and orange trim on wheels. V. nice.

Mantastic
    Free Member

Black frame, orange rims and decals sounds rather nice. Have searched on here to no avail to find pics of it, will have to sleep on it before a final decision is made.

backhander
    Free Member

It's not mine but I love it;

Drooooooooll

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘New bike but, What Colour should I go for?’ is closed to new replies.