Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New Bike but …..
  • beano68
    Free Member

Well finally back from working overseas and come home to my new spesh enduro 29er …

Stunning bike considering that its the 1st time I’ve seen one in the flesh and purely bought on reviews and great feedback.

Fitted the new renthal apex stem straight away (50mm) and renthal carbon fatbar …. sweeeeeet.

Right few little niggling points … the drooper seat that comes as standard doesn’t half shoot up at speed ! is there a way of slowing down the up speed ? I’ve even played around with the air pressure but doesn’t make any difference at all, such a shame as Ive already got a reverb on my HT but on the spesh its 30.9mm so too big.

As I didn’t collect the bike I only got a thin standard owners manual a very basic booklet ? is that it ? with it having RS and Fox suspension would I not have received any info for them as well and a sag guide ?

I got more info when I bought my boardman ht

Bit of a shame as well as I bout one of those andy stands for the bike but the crank is too small to take the stand

Don’t know how to uploads pics

firestarter
    Free Member

Use some pressure from your butt to slow speed down on post. It becomes natural in no time

wwaswas

cushion the blow with your testicles?

chrishc777
    Free Member

You get used to being hit in the erse by the saddle, I did anyway. And sag should be 25-30% regardless of make and model of suspension, for air springs and normal riding anyway.

chakaping
    Free Member

Friend has one of them seatposts, good job he’s already got enough kids.

I’d sell it and buy a Reverb personally.

muggomagic

Just give yourself a mangina before you head out on the bike.

beano68
    Free Member

I suppose the seat will take getting used too once my nads has gone numb but getting the reverb stealth is the better option but spending that much money on this bike there should be no need !

Have sorted the suspension for now just roughly to get me out and bed the pads in before the weekend play.

Just out of interest how much do the Specialized Command Post go for ? its brand new

chiefgrooveguru

Just stand up taller when you press the dropper remote! That’s something I quickly learnt with my Gravity Dropper Turbo LP…

xanboy
    Free Member

Speech recommend 25 psi in the post, max 35.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New Bike but …..’ is closed to new replies.