Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • New Bike (Blue Pig) pics
  • Peregrine
    Free Member

Obviously i do expect the usual crap from the "Fatists" on here its human nature to target others to compensate for you own inadequacies, it may even improve your place in the imaginary STW pecking order with all the other fatists.

What i won't do is stop expressing my opinion and join in with the "pecking order" struggle.

miketually
    Free Member

We love bikes like a speccy-four-eyes loves glasses.

😉

nbt

miketually – Premier Member

We love bikes like a speccy-four-eyes loves glasses.

A a speccy-four-eyes, I find it dusgusting that it took someone so long to take the piss out of me, I demand that the piss be taken out of me sooner in future or I'll feel left out

hilldodger
    Free Member

Obviously i do expect the usual crap from the "Fatists" on here…..

miketually
    Free Member

Sorry nbt. I'll go straight for the eyes next time.

BigDummy
    Free Member

What a silly thread. I quite like Cheesy's bike anyhow. 😀

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Peregrine – Member
    Obviously i do expect the usual crap from the "Fatists" on here its human nature to target others to compensate for you own inadequacies, it may even improve your place in the imaginary STW pecking order with all the other fatists.

What i won't do is stop expressing my opinion and join in with the "pecking order" struggle.

So what inadequacies are you compensating for by targeting people who actually have a sense of humour and don't see the end of the world in what is clearly a joke?

Tracker1972 (Bespectacled male primary school teacher who went back to be a student in his thirties and is as a result fairly used to being ridiculed, but can still smile!)

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

the imaginary STW pecking order

Imagined only by you I think, Peregrine…everyone else is too busy having a laugh and enjoying themself 🙂

snaps
    Free Member

I like the bike but the Ragley website is a nightmare to use – gave up in the end.

stevomcd
    Free Member

I really do like the look of those. Looking for a "when the lifts are shut" bike for next summer. Brant, fancy sending me one for Alpine Testing? 😀

nbt

Steve, I'll lend you mine if I get a free week's in your place. Winter or summer, I don;t mind. 🙂

brant
    Free Member

Stevo – we have a "Alpine guide" package we might be able to sort you out with.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘New Bike (Blue Pig) pics’ is closed to new replies.