Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New Bike,
  • Tango-Man
    Free Member

Some of you may remember me as Chris68, I gave up Mountain biking on the advice of a vascular Professor after suffering an infection that ended up crushing my spinal cord rendering me temporarily paralysed from the waist down(that covers everything from the waist down)as a result of the paralysis I got a massive DVT in my left leg that went from behind my knee into my hip, so, mountain biking was out as any damage to the leg could mean it being chopped off, and the hope for growing a new one isn't to good I believe, so, the bikes went, as did all the gear, 3 years on and the leg has improved, so, I got a new bike and have just got back from my second ride.

It goes in tomorrow to have some bigger rotors fitted, apart from that it is great.

I await comments about the grass, bush, etc etc

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

That's lovely!

Deserves Matchmaker clamps on the brakes/shifters. Oh, and I found that with my Enduro, an uppy/downy post was a real plus. Opened up a while new world of fun and games on the DH sections! Depends where you ride it, I suppose!

Oh, and LockOn grips are an essential, surely?

Otherwise, me like!

RDL-82
    Free Member

that is nice, would love a new stumpy (yeah i can see its an enduro)really liking the new spesh f/s.

glad your getting back at it, enjoy

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    slowrider
    Free Member

good to hear you are on the mend, nice bike mister, looks fast!

wwaswas

glad you're back on the bike.

front tyre valve line up could do with some work 😉

jackthedog
    Free Member

Sweet ride, glad you're back at it 🙂

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Glad that story had a happy twist to it, excellent. Nice bike too.

tonyg2003

the bike looks cool but frankly being riding after that medical hsitory is much more impressive. Enjoy it!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New Bike,’ is closed to new replies.