Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New bike.
  • owenfackrell
    Free Member

look what was waiting at home for me this evening.

I am happy with it so far but not really sure of the bars as they have a lot of upsweep so will be looking at other options.
    Going to ride it to work tomorrow to give a proper shake down.

rOcKeTdOg

looks fast (does it say "poo" on the top tube?)

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Does look like it from the side doesn't it? but no it is 2 F's facing opposite ways with an o in the middle.
    A quick ride round the block it feels fast but tomorrow will tell.

rOcKeTdOg

i'd pay extra for it to say poo 🙂

peteimpreza

I would be grateful if you could let me know how you get on with this as I am seriously considering getting one myself.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Will do. It feels light in a pick it up kind of way. and the frame is nicly finished in fact for the price (£711) i can't fault it really so far.

white101

I like, is that off the peg?

owenfackrell
    Free Member

yes comes from wiggle.

abductee
    Free Member

Should the bars be rotated so that some of the upsweep becomes backsweep?

white101

£711! looks nice for the £'s

Hope you enjoy it.

NOTE TO SELF: don't click on wiggle linky, you've had 4 beers.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

I tried that with the bars but then they felt to far back. It is a little different in position to my other bike so will take some getting used.

Go you know you want to.

owenfackrell
    Free Member

Rode it to work this morning. The bike handles well and really responds well to rider in put. Conti tyres still seem to come up small as the speed kings on there are ment to be a 2.2 but they are smaller than the 2.0 specalized ones i have but they do roll very well on hard surfaces.

tinsy
    Free Member

Looks nice, good buy for the money I rekon, ignore the size on Spesh tyres they are always huge compared to anyone elses and Conti's are the opposite.

dickydutch

Nice. Ive got a killer bee from lat years range. Love it – climbs nice and fast as well. Focus knocks out another good value bike!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New bike.’ is closed to new replies.