Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • New Bike!
  • jcromton
    Free Member

NS Surge, Wotans, full XT, gash guard, Hope Pro IIs on some rims etc.

I quite like it, I had last year’s Surge, but when they brought out this new size large I just had to get it.

p.s. If anyone wants to buy some Marzocchi AM SLs, let me know. I think you can see them in the background of this pic.

markd
    Free Member

Hiya

Is this the one Ollie bought from me and went walkies in the post?

(Hi Chris – i think its Chris anyway…)

Mark

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

nice, apart from the grips
    I’d love to try the wotans

jcromton
    Free Member

Hi Mark, it certainly is cheers. I was keen for the blue one, but now definitely prefer the black. Don’t tell Ollie though!

Yeah, the grips went a bit better on my old bike. Don’t have a spare pair and they’re still grippy. They’ll get changed soon enough though. I’ve not tried the Wotans properly yet, I’m injured just now, but feeling them in the living room they feel great!

simonralli2
    Free Member

It looks like a fab bike but what were you thinking with your choice of location for the photo? Is that the best you could do as all that busy-ness really detracts from being able to appreciate your bike.

markd
    Free Member

Is that Lukes old forks in the background? He owes me for the Nixons… might have to break his legs.

mike_check
    Free Member

How much for the Marzocchi’s?? Have a freind looking for something along these lines, could you e-mail me a better pic please?

(mike.whitworth@ntlworld.com)

Cheers!

jcromton
    Free Member

Simon Ralli- sorry about location I was a bit excited and wanted to take some photos to show my friends at the pub last night! I’ll take some better ones, once she’s properly finished. Just wanted to test the water!

Markd, they’re not Luke’s, they’re mine. Luke has a lot of outstanding debts, I’ll have a word if you’re really going to break his legs. He always pays though!

mike-check- YWGM

Do you live at your nans house?

jcromton
    Free Member

Nah, it’s a student house. Pretty old house (Class II) whatever that means. Pretty crap decor and seemingly the carpet looks like it’s from a pub.

jcromton
    Free Member

Hope that’s better! Now operating on 120mm of travel.

rOcKeTdOg

did you get the fire from a 70’s timewarp?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Cracking little hardtail that. Enjoy.

jcromton
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg, I like in a student house, it’s actually a fake fireplace. Still a bit of a bit of a mystery but when we’ve got money and are able to turn the heating on it makes a noise like it fires up. The knob on the top is useless though.

Cheers ChunkyMTB, like I said I had last year’s so I know just how much they can be. Can’t wait to ride her.

djglover
    Free Member

It’s a time travel bike, its taken you to my house in 1976

mugsys_m8

Well you’ve got a dirty duvet now! Tsk Students!

jcromton
    Free Member

My flatmates couldn’t believe when I put the bike on the duvet! It’s alright though, no harm done just shook the mud off.

Ha, loving the comments about my house. Yes, it’s a bit sh1t.

rolfharris
    Free Member

Does Aerona approve of you photo’ing your bike in the living room?

I dinnae have a lot of debts- I owe for some shorts and some forks. And some cranks.

Parcel Farce haven’t delivered my evil yet. So I’m not sure what I’m DH’ing on tomorrow…

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘New Bike!’ is closed to new replies.