Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New Bike
  • yoshimi

nukeproof
    Free Member

Very nice. Some nice kit going on there.

Great view out of your house as well…I’m jealous 🙂

Chazzle
    Free Member

Tidy.

I’m just in the process of building up my first bike – not quite the same spec as yours, but it’s really pleasing to see it going together.

Are they revs forks? If so, how are you finding them and where did you get them from?

Chazzle

yoshimi

Cheers, just left to shorten the front hose and bleed the brakes – but after 8 hours in the garage all saturday, I was cold and had enough!!

The forks are Reba SL 2009 – looked at the team and race models but after a long chat with the guys at Merlin, they advised me on the SL – said the Team was obv good with the blackbox damping but so is standard motion control (which I agree as my old Pikes worked really well) and in reality I probably would notice much difference for the extra £100. Plus the Race models advantage over the SL is that the floodgate is external – again once set I cant see I’d ever want to adjust it anyway.

The frame itself is gorgeous in the flesh – really well put together and fits me so well – just got to sort out those brakes so I can go for a proper ride.

firestarter
    Free Member

wtf happened there lol

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I thought I was going mad for a moment, the forums haunted I tell thee 😉

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I hope us tax payers aren't paying for your moat to be cleaned.

sax_widby
    Free Member

nice ride

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New Bike’ is closed to new replies.