Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New Bfe26
  • gigawhat
    Free Member

http://www.cotic.co.uk/product/BFe26

Slightly slacker head angle compared to the last version

Anybody pre-ordering?

dirkpitt74

If I had a spare £500 I would – looks a nice frame.

Been on my ‘wanted list’ for a while.

gerti
    Free Member

Nope, but hoping they also update the colours for the 2018 Flare.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

it so is dead

kayla1
    Free Member

If I had a spare £500, yes, I’d be having a mercury/faux chrome effort but I’d like a go on one, back to back with my old shape 650B frame on 26″ wheels first though…

Akers

Yep. Just ordered a medium Mercury and Orange frameset. I’ll be hanging all the bits from my old Snap-pierre 914 off it to make a bargain go-anywhere bike. Roll on April!

WildHunter2009

I will be pre-ordering a medium or a large (not decided yet!) in orange. Time to dig out the old fox 36 rc2s from the cupboard, get em serviced and maybe pushed and boom. Will be my enduro weapon on the cheap!
    Dumb question but do you need anything fancy rear wheel wise to use the new through axles? Current 26 rear is a fairly rubbish old shimano hubbed thing.

kelvin

It was the last batch that came in orange… this lot are in colours that have proved popular on the new BFe and Soul instead. Check the link in the original post.

Rear hubs… Shimano can’t be easily converted I’m afraid. New hub time.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I don’t need one (right now…), but took a look and am amazed how good the information is on the website. Lots of details about the frame compatibility, info on the frame changes over the years, links to images of components if you’re not sure what the description means in real terms, and a tabbed geometry chart for different fork lengths. It is by far and away the best bike manufacturer website I’ve ever seen. By a country mile.

kelvin

And it’s not even finished yet Stevet1 !

That product page will be updated when the real frames arrive… but had to go live early because so many people were asking if the model was being discontinued. Hard to explain that it was actually being updated, and how, (rather than killed off) without putting the info up on the site somehow. Photos and more info will go on when the frames arrive. Pre-orders are open now, for people that want to reserve one early. It’s a small batch on the way…

For a better idea of how the actual frames will look… check out photos on the Soul page for a “Mercury & Orange” frame… and the BFe page for the blue one. The quick illustrations on the BFe26 page don’t really do either justice. I’d post some pics here… but not sure what is currently working forum wise.

WildHunter2009

Woop woop one large blue pre-ordered and a shiny orange hope headset to go with it. Should just need a suitable rear wheel and potentially bigger brakes. Pretty excited to finally get my first cotic.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New Bfe26’ is closed to new replies.