Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New autumn weight thermal top
  • scruff9252

My lightweight decathlon down jacket has had it and needs replaced.

Not looking for a super warm winter weight, more Scottish summer evening / autumn weight top. Quite like the look of the buffalo shirts but wary that they seem to be a little too warm for what I’m looking for.

So what is the current stw jacket due jour for dog walking, sitting about campsites of a evening duties?

iainc

Endura Urban FlipJak does that perfectly for me (apart from the dog walking, I don’t have a dog 🙂 )

scotroutes

Montane Prism?

fifeandy
    Free Member

Endura Urban FlipJak does that perfectly for me

I’ve got the gilet version, and planning to take it on my NC500 trip this month for the evenings, should be perfect for what the OP wants.

Wasn’t sure how it would be when i got it, but really quite like it as a versatile item. Mid-weight sitting around item, or something to throw on when putting bikes in the car after a ride. Or as a super warm on the bike item for those utterly baltic days.

iainc

scotroutes – Member
    Montane Prism?

good shout. I have one of those as well as the Endura. The Prism is a bit baggier and not quite as warm as the FlipJak

footflaps

Alpkit Heiko?

I have one and it’s pretty decent for the money, not as nicely made as Arcteryx, but then it’s 1/3 the price…

hammyuk
    Free Member

Just get another Decathlon one – £20 its a no brainer

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Anyone have any experience of the ultralight down jackets from China via eBay or AliExpress?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New autumn weight thermal top’ is closed to new replies.