Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New 456 build
  • spock
    Free Member

Just finished building my new On one 456, took it up to gisburn for its maiden voyage and everything was perfect apart from the on one seatclamp, in the picture on the website its a brass bush (little bit next to lever) so paid £15 for it, came with a plastic bit instead which disintegrated after half an hour of being lightly clamped, iv'e emailed them but ill not bother as i'd have to send it back. Anyway made a bush out of brass so it's fine now.
    The frame itself is excellent ,very nimble and great on steep technical climbs so it made up for the crappy seatclamp. Got the ragley spike too which is very good, handy to have clear markings and it looks pretty good.

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

nice build I was thinking of getting that colour but went for the blue on instead 🙂 I have just built mine up with a mixture of shimano parts and fox 32 vans and love it !!!

br
    Free Member

Man thats so WRONG.

Non-matching brakes, two colours of steerer spacers and FLATS!

And your front 'fender' is the wrong way around, all the crap will collect on the back where you've joined it.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Lovely colour mate and you'll have heaps of fun on a 456.

Not sure about the saddle though, far to racy.

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks great, I love that colour. Been thinking I'd like to build up an xc bike on a 456 if I could afford 2 bikes!

poppa
    Free Member

Good taste that man! I like this colour. Was gonna find a lame excuse to post this on the main page…

My finished 456.

Chipbutty
    Free Member

Ohh go on then, heres mine too 😉

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

They do look rather good in that brown.

JAM29er
    Free Member

aaaah the one-one "clitoris"
    😉

jamesy01
    Free Member

They look better in Deep Pink……if it ever arrives 😉

JAM29er
    Free Member

Brown or pink…… if it ever comes lol

poppa
    Free Member

When pink isn't available, then you have to go for brown.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New 456 build’ is closed to new replies.