Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New 2011 Product Lines – anything life changing?
  • Ax3M4n
    Free Member

After 5 months of carpet-bombed hype in the mags, I was wondering if anyone has actually bought, tried and tested any of the new gear AND… did it change your life?

Ax3M4n
    Free Member

What, nobody?
    Same Sh*t, Different Package… higher price

flyingfox
    Free Member

Is cynicism a necessity for this forum? I’ve tried new stuff as I sell it. Some of it has been really brilliant. It has not changed my life. If I could sell the shop contents to cynical folk, that would change my life.

Ax3M4n
    Free Member

OK… what’s been really brilliant? You shouldn’t take things literally… I was wondering what’s ground breaking and what’s just just had a paint job and a 25% price hike.

ahwiles
    Free Member

ok, i’ll try…

my blue pig is bloody brilliant.

it’s well made, it’s got some nice design features, it’s affordable, and the geometry is very clever/progressive.

how can 1 bike be so good at climbing AND descending? – i don’t remember Brant asking me exactly what i wanted from a hardtail frame, but he must have been taking notes because it’s all in there.

it’s life-changing in that i haven’t ridden my full bounce bike for about 8months and don’t miss it at all…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New 2011 Product Lines – anything life changing?’ is closed to new replies.