Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Never mind the X6……(Best not open this if you're dining)
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

brakes
    Free Member

coupé?
    more like a toupée

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Is that a cut and shut using an already hideous BMW Mini and a Vauxhall Tigra hardtop?

higgo
    Free Member

That's not real is it?
    Tell me it's not real.

Please.

It can't be real – I drove through Alderley Edge this afternoon. If it was real, I'd have seen at least three in Alderley.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Actually, make that:

cynic-al
    Free Member

Apart from the roof it's pretty good I'd say – OK "proper"-mini-lovers will hate it but that's irrelevant, they ain't going to like any new mini.

racefaceec90

that is not a proper mini.i hate it!!! 😀

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Apart from the roof it's pretty good I'd say –

The only thing they appear to have actually changed is the roof, which makes all the rest of it the usual BMW 0 Series tripe.

MrOvershoot

higgo – Member

That's not real is it?
    Tell me it's not real.

Please.

It can't be real – I drove through Alderley Edge this afternoon. If it was real, I'd have seen at least three in Alderley.

Its real Hig's only its not for sale yet, so expect to be cut up by a few soon in deepest Cheshire 😮
    Frankfurt-motor-show-MINI-Coupe

CountZero

That is truly awful. It obviously fell from the top of the tallest Ugly Tree on Planet Ugly hitting every branch on the way down. Supports my theory that BMW are incapable of designing a single good-looking car, with the possible exception of the new Z4, which proves the rule. I don't care that they are supposed to be real driving machines, I'd refuse to own one even if I was given one. Now, an Audi A5 or S5, that's a beautiful car.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

waihiboy
    Free Member

that doesnt look half bad, they need to sort the front lights out, make it look more scary

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆 @ Alderley comment!

stumpy01

That is truly horrendous!

The proportions below the waist line don't match the proportions above at all.

loddrik
    Free Member

Alderley x3 = Guildford

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Never mind the X6……(Best not open this if you're dining)’ is closed to new replies.