Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Netflix
  • Stoner
    Free Member

As a non-subscriber, how do I find out if netflix has films or series I want to watch?

Shorty12
    Free Member

1 month free trial?

BigJohn

It’s hard enough as a subscriber! I just tried to find if Peaky Blinders is on there. Still none the wiser. We just have it for Breaking Bad & the Bridge.

Oh, and Mary Poppins when the Grandson comes round. When I’m not teaching him to ride a bike. Which he did. Age 3. And 364 days.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Stoner
    Free Member

big john – can you see if they have Grosse Pointe Blank on there for me please? 🙂

And is Netflix worth it? Are there decent alternatives?

EDIT: Scratch that, I can probably buy it on Ebay for less than £3.

swiss01
    Free Member

no they don’t and yes you can.

is it worth it? we got it for house of cards. watched a couple of other things but will most likely cancel after that

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

There are a few sites about – canistream.it http://www.isitonnetflix.com/ but I think they’re all US only at the moment (though at least one of them claims to be covering the UK soon). There’s also a site that claims to have a list but I didn’t find that any easier to navigate.

I’m just about to sign up for another month for house of cards 2 but will probably cancel again. There’s not as much as you’d hope.

I’m on an amazon free trial as of a few days ago. Will be intresting to see how much stuff they’ve got.

chvck
    Free Member

Is it worth it depends on you really. I watch quite a lot of old TV episodes (I torrent the new ones as they take forever to get here…) and some films on it. I get a lot of use out of it so worth it for me.

Stoner
    Free Member

Im not really into much “new” stuff, and even if there is something I want to watch I usually just check it out on coachtuner after it’s aired in the US.

I get most of my TV from recorded live stuff.

ninfan
    Free Member

swapped over from lovefilm to netflix last month, much better

been worth it for house of cards alone, let alone all of breaking bad and orange is the new black!

shermer75
    Free Member

Pros and cons. Not great for films but better for TV series. Con: Probably the most annoying thing about it is the interface, it’s hard to browse the entire catalogue, you just get selections chosen for you depending on what Netflix thinks you might like. This is probably because their catalogue isn’t that big!! Pro: available across every platform you can possibly think of, which has been great.

chvck
    Free Member

http://instantwatcher.com/

Only just remembered this, if you can see past the design then you can search what’s on netflix without having an account.

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Was surprised that there’s actually nowt on Netflix.

As above. Once Breaking Bad, house of cards, sons and 24 is done I’ll cancel.

Probably. But it has some cracking standup.

Stoner
    Free Member

Well I got grosse pointe blank in an eBay auction for £2 so that will do me. No idea why I want to watch it again but for some reason it’s never on TV.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Netflix’ is closed to new replies.