Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Netflix,
  • ronjeremy
    Free Member

Thinking about signing up, for watching on the iPad, is there anything should know about it, pros cons etc, and is it really that easy to cancel if you choose to?

dannybgoode

Dead easy to cancel – can do it online so no having to convince a sales drone that yes, you are absolutely 100% sure you really honestly don’t want to continue with the service.

Plenty of choice also.

Cheers

Danny B

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Thanks mate, I find myself watching less and less tv, and watching stuff on I player and the like, how’s it compare to LoveFilm?

dannybgoode

Not used Lovefilm. My impression though is that Lovefilm is generally slightly better for films but Netflix has a better choice of TV boxsets and the like.

You can of course use a proxy server and fool Netflix into thinking you are in Amerka and get an even bigger choice.

Cheers

Danny B

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Winner, sounds good to me mate

organdonor
    Free Member

Netflix is much easier to use than Lovefilm, has better audio options and is much easier to cancel. Breaking Bad, if you’ve not seen it, is worth the subscription by itself. You should be able to get a months’ free trial, too.

FeeFoo
    Free Member

We’re recent Netflix converts. It also has the added benefit of being on apple tv. Better interface than LoveFilm too.

We’re still on our free first month and we’re happy to stay with them.
    Breaking Bad, Orange is the new Black, old boxsets of comedy stuff. It’s great!

Cheers,

FeeNetflixFoo

skids
    Free Member

Cancelling is easy, I cancel as soon as I pay online, then manually resign up when I want it again so I don’t have to worry about direct debits. It’s ok to find something to watch and works on lots of platforms – smart TV, PS3, Xbox, set top boxes(appletv, WDTV live, Roku etc), smartfones, Tablets.
    Downsides would be that most stuff is really old and can be downloaded for free online

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Netflix,’ is closed to new replies.