Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Nerf or nothing!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Yes yes I know the nearly 9 and 12 yr olds should be in bed! But what a complete laugh!

wrightyson
    Free Member

And yes I shot that little scrote son of mine from 20 yds 8)

andyl
    Free Member

I have a tiny little pistol and a battery operated quick firing one for next time my nephews are down.

I need to modify the latter using the videos on youtube to make it fire faster and quicker to reload.

Bregante

Christmas was ruined for my 6 yr old when my mate and his family came up from London on 27th December armed to the teeth with Nerf.

He now thinks father christmas doesn’t love him because he didn’t get a Nerf gun!

Still, thats the 7th birthday sorted. 🙂

Cougar

I spent many happy summers having pitched battles armed to the teeth. In my 30s.

With Supersoakers.

piemonster

Nerf guns FTW

ads678

I’m still finding nerf darts around the house from christmas!

Nerf guns are great.

dknwhy

Got my son a Nerf pistol and then bought myself a Nerf Retaliator. Trying to teach him life skills and the harsh realities of the world.

bookwyse
    Free Member

Nerf guns are great, even our cats love them and go mad chasing the bullets…

40mpg

I got 3 for christmas – 2 six shooters and the big muvva electric machine gun. Great fun with the kids! I say kids, they are 15 and 18 yr old young ladies! Even the missus now wants the girly cross bow one.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I just found the mini pistol along with three bullets under my pillow. 😆

donks
    Free Member

We have a cupboard full of them…. But by far the best ones are the tiny one shot pistol, it’s way more powerful than the big machine gun ones with loads of ammo.

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Had some fun with this on a summer camp I worked at last year

wrightyson
    Free Member

Aah the rough cut with twin trigger action. One that’s in the collection.

hammyuk
    Free Member

epicyclo

We use to use airguns when I were a lad. That was fun too… 🙂

mike_p
    Free Member

We gave Nerf guns to our kids and all their cousins a couple of Xmases ago… my sister freaked out, moaning (at length) that guns are evil and what sort of example were we setting etc…

The miserable cow. Now every present we give them is quite deliberately “inappropriate” 😉

Cougar

Get ’em 20 B&H next year.

Coyote
    Free Member

We are “saving up” for the sniper rifle. 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

The huge red sniper rifle has current pride of place.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Nerf or nothing!’ is closed to new replies.