Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nephews Chrimbo present – ManU Away top………..
  • Alek
    Free Member

Was looking to buy my Nephew a Man Utd boys (small) away top for his Christmas. So signed up to the Man Utd website to place the order.

Selected top (with 10% off) which brought it into an affordable price range £30.00 max and proceeded to pay. Only to reach the postage where they are charging £6.95 special delivery only!!!

Sent Man Utd Shop an e-mail asking if they could send one out normal postage (even second class, I'm in no rush!) but was told today

The delivery method is chosen automatically dependant on your location, unfortunately we are unable to change the shipping option due to this reason.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused

Disappointing.

Anywhere else do the same 'quality' of top for under £30.00 posted? Don't want a replica.

allthepies
    Free Member

£30 for a dishcloth ? 😆

tails
    Free Member

hi, without trying to sound to stupid what's difference between replica and normal as i always thought it said replica as it was not wayne rooneys own shirt. Anyway sports direct had loads of shirts go have a look. If not soccer scene are londons premier football shop.

Alek
    Free Member

Correct on both accounts……but kids these days, there's no tellin them.

Replica's are a no-no for the young and stupid!

And I'm up in the Highlands of Scotland so it'll need to be internet based.

Local stores do not have this top in kids.

caledonia
    Free Member

Alternative for the Shirts

My son and nephew have had a couple of these, and they're great !

sc-xc

They are all 'replica' kits. The ones Nike sell through the club shop will be the same as the ones they sell through JJB/Wherever.

Alek
    Free Member

Tails/Barry Bethal…..your both right. It is a replica shirt the same as the ones the players wear, but you get some 'fake' shirts as well. Was looking for the real McCoy – Nike fit ones.

Caledonia……thanks for the link. Some great prices in there too, but could not find the black away one he's after.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Amazon @ £34- and if its reduced after Christmas you can get the difference refunded I'm sure..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nephews Chrimbo present – ManU Away top………..’ is closed to new replies.