• This topic has 29 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Neil Hamilton (yes ttat one) is a Big Hitter!
  • wwaswas

what’s his login?

and Wales – shame on you for electing him to public office again.

Pigface
    Free Member

🙁 yes shameful for us that we have put UKiP people in the assembly, what has Hamilton got to do with Wales? It was bad enough that the boss eyed chump Nick Griffin lives in Wales, this is as you say shameful

Sorry

Junkyard
    Free Member

Sorry to tell you this but he is yours:he is welsh

philxx1975
    Free Member

spell chck innit they meant UKIP big shitter

allthepies
    Free Member

big hitler ?

#Godwin #RedKenFTW

Pigface
    Free Member

Sorry to tell you this but he is yours:he is welsh

😯 noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dear God he was born in Fleur 😥 it gets worse

Sorry again.

allthepies
    Free Member

Born in a place called Bedwetty apparently 😉

5thElefant
    Free Member

UKIP and Plaid. Wales is second only to scotland in petty nationalist arsehattery.

wrecker
    Free Member

Yes shame on anyone who doesn’t vote how I want them to 🙄

binners

This sounds like one of those ideas you have when you’re all completely pissed. ‘Hey, lets all vote for Neil Hamilton!” 😆

Then you wake up, and in the cold light of day, the awful realisation slowly seeps into your consciousness….. 😯

Harry_the_Spider

On the upside… he’s no longer in England.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Northern Ireland has some pretty long standing petty nationalist arsehattery “issue that you might wish to read up on

Clearly not at all caused by the english.

Matt24k
    Free Member

It’s democracy in action or more likely a lack of action by the electorate who, mostly, can’t be bothered to vote but like to moan about it afterwards.
    I reckon most people vote for the party first and the candidate second.

Pigface
    Free Member

Yes shame on anyone who doesn’t vote how I want them to

Ha ha brilliant 😆

5thElefant
    Free Member

Northern Ireland has some pretty long standing petty nationalist arsehattery

They’re way beyond arsehattery.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Yes shame on anyone who doesn’t vote how I want them to

😀

This sounds like one of those ideas you have when you’re all completely pissed. ‘Hey, lets all vote for Neil Hamilton Old Jezza!”

Then you wake up, and in the cold light of day, the awful realisation slowly seeps into your consciousness…..

FTFY

copa
    Free Member

UKIP and Plaid. Wales is second only to scotland in petty nationalist arsehattery.

All parties are nationalist parties – unless they believe in abolishing them all.

eddie11
    Free Member

All parties are nationalist parties – unless they believe in abolishing

Erm… Labour traditionally aren’t. The internationale and all that. I think that’s a noble position which I support but they are being battered by populist nationalists in every nation at the minute, and I include the tories in that, so it’s probably something they ought to re think.

seosamh77
    Free Member

I do find it curious that unionists don’t understand that they too are nationalists! 😆

gwaelod
    Free Member

Northern Ireland has some pretty long standing petty nationalist arsehattery “issue that you might wish to read up on

Clearly not at all caused by the english.

copa
    Free Member

Erm… Labour traditionally aren’t. The internationale and all that.

Aye, you won’t find Labour getting involved in any of that nationalism.

Labour politicians from Wales were on the frontline of the Better Together campaign, passionately waving their little plastic Union Jacks.

Nipper99
    Free Member

I see this vile and odious man is at it already, you would have thought that having his past him and his equally vile wife would have found a suitable stone to crawl under a die. I think I’ll send a brown envelope to the Senedd every day asking him to cachau bant until he does.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2016-wales-36233182

wwaswas

*jaw drops*

UKIP Wales has confirmed former conservative MP Neil Hamilton has been chosen as group leader of the party.

http://www.itv.com/news/wales/update/2016-05-10/neil-hamilton-is-ukips-new-group-leader/

binners

We appear to have passed through the looking glass 😯

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I see this vile and odious man is at it already, you would have thought that having his past him and his equally vile wife would have found a suitable stone to crawl under a die.

Well no one’s perfect.

Still at least he’s got a lovely smile.

It’s a warm trusting smile.

cyclingweakly
    Free Member

I met the Hamiltons at a function some years ago. She was vivacious, charismatic and hilariously entertaining. I spent quite some time chatting with Neil as his wife made pleasantries with all and sundry, and I can honestly say he was pleasant, engaging and charming bloke to have a natter with.

binners

Well thats all ok then.

We’ll just sweep all the other stuff under the carpet, not mention the envelopes stuffed with cash, or anything frightful like that, and wish them the very best of British…

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I met the Hamiltons at a function some years ago. She was vivacious, charismatic and hilariously entertaining. I spent quite some time chatting with Neil as his wife made pleasantries with all and sundry, and I can honestly say he was pleasant, engaging and charming bloke to have a natter with.

You are Nigel Farage and I claim my straight British banana.

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s Jambalaya, isn’t it?

MSP

It’s Jambalaya, isn’t it?

Seems unlikely, the Hamilton’s actually exist, unfortunately.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Neil Hamilton (yes ttat one) is a Big Hitter!’ is closed to new replies.