Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Neighbours have fitted power shower on wall adjoining our bedroom
  • Stoner
    Free Member

isocyanates

isnt that superglue?

tazzymtb

that’s cyanoacrylate

Stoner
    Free Member

phew. Ive been sticking my eczema cracks together with the stuff.

aracer
    Free Member

nm

andyl
    Free Member

how much free isocyanates, if any, do these foams have though and are they aerosoled into the air? I don’t mean fired out with an aerosol can but actually atomised into the air.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jesus, I’m borked then.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

You should work harder so you can afford to move into some decent accommodation away from the plebs. Dont you know this is a capitalist society? your as bad as them unemployed

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Eat loads of eggs and nail the boxed to the wall. Even better, wear an egg box on each ear, so you won’t hear anything, ever. Oh, and buy a drum kit to play whenever they use the shower, they’ll think their new shower is knackered and start only using the bath.

grantway
    Free Member

just call the council and get them round to get a decibel reading

hora
    Free Member

just call the council and get them round to get a decibel reading

Hello, my neighbours are causing me a noise nuisance
    – Playing loud Bonnie Tyler music at 3am? Powerdrill/DIY at 12midnight? Smacking wife around? Loud sex all night (you not getting any love?)
    No ‘they shower twice a day’
    – **** off and waste someone elses time.

😆 😆

grantway
    Free Member

Eat loads of eggs and nail the boxed to the wall. Even better, wear an egg box on each ear, so you won’t hear anything, ever. Oh, and buy a drum kit to play whenever they use the shower, they’ll think their new shower is knackered and start only using the bath.

You would have to have the egg boxes within the room to kill the noise

To kill noise from above flat we had to cover up the entire ceiling with Two 10mm pieces of rubber on top
    of each other and then Two boards of plaster board to kill any noise from the above flat.

This was recommended by an Architect to pass the flat conversion.

donsimon
    Free Member

Don’t use Sika, they’re tw4ts.

andyl
    Free Member

dense rubber is very good at killing noise. You can get special stuff which is very expensive.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Neighbours have fitted power shower on wall adjoining our bedroom’ is closed to new replies.