Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Neighbour's dog crapping in our garden
  • wwaswas

I think there’s a generation that were brought up to go round to the kitchen of people they knew’s houses – there was always someone likely to be there. Front door was for formal occasions. He probably thinks he’s just being friendly.

caspian
    Free Member

Cheers for the suggestions.

Big dog is currently out of the question as we have three young kids (1, 3, 5) and right now we cannot afford to feed/insure a dog. Next year though maybe.

Asking him to use the front door instead: Nice idea and one I’ve thought about but probably too close in nature to “I think you are a d***head, please leave”.

I had thought about aimlessly walking into his back garden every other week – would probably send the message.

He probably thinks he’s just being friendly.

I wish you could meet this guy. He’s like the steroid-infused lovechild of Basil Fawlty and Mitt Romney.

martinhutch

Stop wearing clothes around the house. That’ll put a stop to your, err, back door problems. Possibly.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Dammit matinhutch, I was going suggest answering the back door naked whilst nursing a semi.

freddyg
    Free Member

I think there’s a generation that were brought up to go round to the kitchen of people they knew’s houses – there was always someone likely to be there. Front door was for formal occasions. He probably thinks he’s just being friendly.

This’ll be it ^

When I was a young lad, everyone came to knock at the back door. The front door was only used by people we didn’t know. Even postie knocked on the back door if he had something too big to fit through the letterbox.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour's dog crapping in our garden’ is closed to new replies.