Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Negative advertising
  • MrSalmon
    Free Member

One for the Range Rover Sport(?) used to really wind me up- the one implying that driving a ridiculous car at ridiculous speeds in built-up areas was the same as skiing through trees like James Bond, as well as a bunch of other things.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Good adverts;
    budweiser (wasssapppppppppp, Buuuudddd-weeisssss-errrrrrrr, etc)

Bad stuff;
    bathroom freshner, (Its all gone, its all gone), your shit smells, eat more porridge and get over it.

banks, in general.

Sandwich

Ocean and all the other finance organisations were the (usually) overweight simpletons remark on how “easy” it was to get money.
    Of course it’s easy you’re paying through the nose for it and will lose your house if it all goes wrong.

Or we’ll buy your house from you whatever it’s condition, alert you won’t get market value and you’ll be homeless in 6 months.

flange
    Free Member

The picture loans one where he’s on the phone asking for cash

Fatwassack to wife:’whadayya reckon, £25k?’
    Wife nods
    Fatwassack:’Yeah, 25 grand would be great. Yeah, over 40 years..really? thats so cheap’
    Fatwassack bounces round the house like he’s on the phone to his mum
    Fatwassack:’those people at picture loans are so friendly’
    Wife nods, Fatwassack pretends to hit wife in face with football.

See kids, plunging into debt is easy….

Rich
    Free Member

Yeah I hate that one, he pretends to throw the ball 2 or 3 times.

samuri
    Free Member

Have you noticed how most adverts talk to the viewer as if they are either children or idiots?!

Target audience. 😉

Good adverts;
    budweiser (wasssapppppppppp, Buuuudddd-weeisssss-errrrrrrr, etc)

see above. It’s a good advert because it sells, it’s bad because it appeals to ****.

cbike
    Free Member

HALIFAX!

I seriously considered changing all my accounts because of Howard – I still mention my annoyance at any bank interaction. I ask if they have sacked him yet. He seems to have gone quiet recently.

Davy
    Free Member

Meerkat.

Nuff said.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Have we covered the BT ads with that smug **** who wants to go out with the miserable hag who never smiles?
    They’re lovely 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Negative advertising’ is closed to new replies.