Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Needed recommendations for MTB tour in Barbados
  • ChannelD

Hi All

Looking to travel to Barbados in October this year with a few friends and birthday celebration. Anyone recommend who we could contact for a days riding on quality bikes (past experience of MTBing in the caribbean has been rubbish). Preferably looking for a guided tour type thing taking in the beaches and knowledge of trails or traces.

Thanks

PS. I have tried Trail Seekers in Barbados but all gone quite since I asked about the bikes, the tour, helmets, switch the brake levers…..

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I would just go surfing, Barbados has some great beaches for this and is one of the few Caribbean islands that actually gets surf

BillOddie

I would be enjoying rum and pirate ship based jumping in the sea type activities.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kryton of this very parish may have more details.

However, ignore any bike suggestions.
    Silver Moon for a nice bit of sailing.
    Eat fish.
    Drink rum. Straight, on ice. Mount Gay XO shall be your target.
    Eat fish.
    Drink rum.
    Repeat.

🙂

Kryton57

There is none of what you seek in Barbados. Bikes are poor, trails none existent. You might go from road to beach if you are lucky. They do have some road clubs and annual crits, so if it’s exercise you seek look for those.

There’s a few trials – Tinkers Trail for example – in St Lucia but when I went the bikes were 5yo at least.

Do what CFH says and enjoy your holiday!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Needed recommendations for MTB tour in Barbados’ is closed to new replies.