Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Need replacement chainrings for XTR 950 chainset where from?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Struggling to find any ,anyone know anywhere preferbly online and in this country.

Cheers Rich

njee20
    Free Member

Anyone with a Madison account can order them, although it'll be far cheaper to sell your whole chainset and replace with some XTs or something, they'll be lighter, stiffer and spares will be easier to come by.

sslowpace
    Free Member

Middleburn do a replacememt spider so you can run standard chainrings, also an xt/lx spider will also work (but not sure which M model)

StuE
    Free Member

Middleburn spider
    LX spider
    had to do a bit of work with a Dremal to get the LX spider to fit, if you want XTR rings i have 2 sets in reasonable nick that you can have cheap.

postierich
    Free Member

They are not the cranks I have!

simondbarnes

That's M960

PikeBN14
    Free Member

Ditto, M960!

They weren't hard to get a few months ago, but you could be right now.

simondbarnes

Chickens have the TA compatible ones in stock. Any dealer with an account with them should be able get hold of them no problem.

CRF22 C116 XTR 04 INNER 22T BLK £26.99

CRF32 C116 XTR 04 MIDDLE 32T BLK £38.99

CRF44 C116 XTR 04 OUTER 44T BLK £52.99

postierich
    Free Member

Doh 960 they are
    Cheers Simon looks like I might be cutting them down and Singlespeeding them, will buy some complete xt cranks when money issues go.

neilb67
    Free Member

Good job your job doesn't involve numbers Rich… 😉

njee20
    Free Member

As above, and all the online shops should have those in stock! Middleburn and TA do them too, if you don't want the Shimano ones.

Edit: I did post this about 2 hours ago when it was relevant, but my internet connection went down, and it only appeared when I refreshed. Stupid computer.

soops
    Free Member

merlin cycles have the new XT ones for £119 posted 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Need replacement chainrings for XTR 950 chainset where from?’ is closed to new replies.