• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Del.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Need part no. for rear freehub on 456 complete bike
  • windowshopper
    Free Member

I posted the question below to the On-One area at “getsatisfaction.com”, but they can’t answer it without me sending them photos to help them identify the part. (Not ideal for me.) Perhaps someone here can out-do them?

“I need to know the part number for the rear freehub on my 456 complete bike (one of the very first batch On-One sold at £100 off). EBC serviced the bike today but said they couldn’t replace the failing freehub as it’s a Planet X part and they can’t buy them. (So I have to. Which seems odd to me.)”

Any help appreciated.

compositepro
    Free Member

what wheels did it have on it

Yep thats what I was thinking of ….brant

brant
    Free Member

what wheels did it have on it

dog hubs

compositepro
    Free Member

its ok i think we crossed over i have a hub sat here in a sample wheel
    and was wondering if it was the same thing from the same firm

brant
    Free Member

Dog Hubs are from Kun Teng.

windowshopper
    Free Member

Wow, that was quick. Thanks guys. I thought I’d do things by the book (by going to getsatisfaction first), but I kind of suspected that I should have just come here. I’ll order tomorrow (as CRC are out of stock and cyclestore website is playing up). Cheers.

Del

if you look at the review for the dmr hub there’s a handy note from some punter saying that this is suitable for a planet x hub. 🙂
    you’ll also need a 12mm allen key.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Need part no. for rear freehub on 456 complete bike’ is closed to new replies.