Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Need new batteries for the cordless phone (warning for Apple Mac users)
  • aracer
    Free Member

It died just as I was firing up the VM having got the Windows scammers hooked – they were so interested that I got passed to a supervisor and they then tried twice to call back after the handset died. Strangely the conversation started off with them saying I had a problem with my Apple Mac, so presumably Apple users are no longer immune from this (I was disappointed how quickly they worked out I was on a Windows PC, though if I’d not wasted time on that I might have got them to try hacking my VM).

Regarding the phone, it seems to trickle charge the handset batteries, so killing them – had kind of given up bothering to replace them as I just use my mobile for anything important, and get very little other than junk calls on the landline.

CountZero

I’ve yet to get any calls about issues with my Mac, every one over the last few years has been regarding problems with my Windows software.
    As I’ve been using Macs since 1995, and owned one or more since 2003, I can always tell when they’re lying.
    Which is 100% of the time.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Need new batteries for the cordless phone (warning for Apple Mac users)’ is closed to new replies.