Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Need a printer driver for my Lexmark z735 where do …………….
  • postierich
    Free Member

get it from? wary of lots of sites asking to do this and that just need a simple download anyone!

comedyphil
    Free Member

If it’s for Windows 2000/XP, try here

If not, they have some information on there about windows Vista/7. If it’s for OSX/Linux, then i don’t know, sorry!

eth3er
    Free Member

here?
    or here?
    how about here
    What’s your operating system?

Not checked the links posted, but erm – the Lexmark website did it for me last time I needed one for my Prospect 2008

postierich
    Free Member

running windows 7 starter having no joy on the links so far

Everything I’ve ever plugged into my laptop whilst running Windows 7, has had the driver installed automatically – by Windows 7

Cougar

The 32-bit driver is here and 64-bit is here. you can tell which one you need by looking at the info in Control Panel / System and Security / System.

If they don’t work, you’ll have to do better than “no joy” and tell us what symptoms you’re getting.

As a rule of thumb, with USB devices you generally get better results installing the driver -without- the device connected.

postierich
    Free Member

Couguar you are a star thank you very much windows 7 did a search but the printer was not listed so your link was top notch.

Rich

I actually found Lexmark tech support very helpful (if a little hard work) when I had a nightmare setting my wireless printer up.

Saying that, it’s a god awful temperamental POS and I will never buy Lexmark again.

Cougar

Good good.

My limited experience with Lexmark printers is that it’s often cheaper to replace the printer than buy ink for the sodding things.

Yeah, that too Cougar – plus bought some unbranded cartridges and they wont work. Horrible, horrible machine.

samuri
    Free Member

Everything I’ve ever plugged into my laptop whilst running Windows 7, has had the driver installed automatically – by Windows 7

That can’t be right, that would make it better than a MAC. Stop lying.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Need a printer driver for my Lexmark z735 where do …………….’ is closed to new replies.