Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Need a new riding group in north Bradford and West leeds
  • mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Anyone in the above areas out during the evening? My riding buddy has moved/become difficult to track down and get a ride organised so is anyone out in those areas?

john_drummer
    Free Member

North Leeds group and a splinter group, Baildon MTB both ride in this area. look for us on facebook.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Baildon MTB usually do night rides on a Tuesday. I’m often not available due to band practice & other stuff, but there’s usually something happening. trails-wise, loads to go at round the Aire Valley

partyboy1101
    Free Member

I’m in Pudsey and looking to get out in the evenings a bit more.

john_drummer
    Free Member

we’ve been known to take in Calverley Woods; North Leeds sometimes do Pudsey

k-sugden
    Free Member

http://www.badbrainsmbc.co.uk/

Might not be quite the right area but worth a look

bearnecessities

I sulk away as a loner in BD11, thinking I should possibly ride my bike now and again – low skill, low fitness etc 😀

john_drummer
    Free Member

Bad Brains are more Wakefield, but also come onto Morley/Pudsey territory now & again. Al at Garage Bikes in Morley is one of them, good bunch of blokes

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Where do you live mate?

john_drummer
    Free Member

who? I’m in Baildon

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

I’m in Shipley thackley area.

Sancho
    Free Member

I live in rawdon and try to get out for an hour or so most nights in the week for a spin round Calverley, Thackley Esholt Cragg Wood

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Need a new riding group in north Bradford and West leeds’ is closed to new replies.