Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Need a new beard trimmer, whats good?
  • stayhigh

Morning All

After numerous years service I’ve managed to kill my Remington beard trimmer 😥 and a new one is in order.

Are they all much of a muchness or is there some super trimmer to rule them all?

tomsk01
    Free Member

Have been using a Wahl Pro Clip for about 5 years now, had no problems with it, even with rather irregular cleaning and maintenance, would buy one again without a second thought if it went kaput, but think it’ll probably outlast me 🙂

stayhigh

I’ve been using my Wahl hair clippers since I broke my trimmer but with it being mains only its a hassle as we don’t have a plug in the bathroom.

Grimy
    Free Member

I really rate my babyliss I-stubble. Made specifically for beard trimming with a flexi head that finds its way round your jaw line easily. Gives a nice even stubble length.

somafunk

I use a babyliss i-stubble as well but i’ve had to replace the cutting head twice in the past 6 months due to wear/blunt blades, i oil it every couple of uses but i guess i have thick stubble, to be honest it’s no quicker or better than my previous cheapo hair trimmers adjusted to their closest setting.

trail_rat
    Free Member

not feeling the love for the babyliss

I has one…..

only im in turkmenistan sporting a set of sideburns and a rather patchy goatee thanks to the fact that in transit its switched its self on and run out its battery.

GAH

DrJ

Another I-stubble user here. Pretty happy with it so far.

thegreatape
    Free Member

http://www.philips.co.uk/c/mens-grooming/with-zoomring-qt4019_15/prd/

I’ve been using one of these for years and can’t fault it. On my second one now, but only because my wife stole the first one for her growler.

Macgyver

“my wife stole the first one for her growler”. Some admission that 😯
    Stop being a pansy and share the ruddy thing!

dooosuk
    Free Member

I’ve got one of these and rate is quite highly:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Remington-MB320C-Barba-Beard-Trimmer/dp/B000SZ7460/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351067381&sr=8-1

It seems 400+ other people think it’s OK too from the reviews.

jjt
    Free Member

Another vote for i-stubble. Rate it highly! Especially for the digital control of length change.

stayhigh

I went for an i-trim in the finish after reading some reviews here and there and first impressions are I’m pleased with it.

Cheers for your thoughts gents 😉

I’ve found them all to be equally crap – and I’ve tried a few.

Just use my hair clippers on my face now.

Head once a week, face twice a week.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Tried the I stubble and didn’t rate it. Got this one now and it’s **** great

http://www.philips.co.uk/c/mens-grooming/60-min-grooming-precision-0.5-10-mm-qt4022_32/prd/

stayhigh

I looked at the Philips one but was put of by the size of it. horses for courses though and all that 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Need a new beard trimmer, whats good?’ is closed to new replies.