Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Need a new 29er, Spot brand? Singular? what to go for!?
  • Skankin_giant
    Free Member

After breaking my singular swift (and my hand!) im on the look out for a new 29er

im not sure if i want to get a complete bike or a frame.

But im looking at a Spot Brand longboard if i can get one in the UK? if not i might see about another Swift, though the Qball looks quite cool! or i might get a complete Haro Mary XC, or Voodoo

has anyone got any ideas or advice, any other examples not fused as long as its steel or know where i can get spot brand frames in the uk?

Cheers Steve

cynic-al
    Free Member

how'd you break it?

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Pulled the back wheel out of the frame and spread the rear triangle 😳 all seemed good when i put it on, should have double checked how tight it was/seated it correctly.

Cheers Steve

Shackleton

Sam seems a nice chap, he may do you a crash replacement deal if you ask nicely?

Sam

Drop me a line Steve and I'll see what we can do.

witty.name
    Free Member

Spot brand are at sideways cycles.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Shirley it can be fixed?

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Will do Sam, i could get it repaired but for the price of a new rear triangle and a respray i can get a new frame for a little more!

epicyclo

How bad is the damage? I'll buy it if it's cheap and a medium size.

I want to do a belt drive conversion so I'd have to chop the dropout anyway. Just didn't want to do it to a perfectly good frame.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Just in talks with Sam atm i will let you know, it is a medium, one of the older one though with out ebb to might not be any good to you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Need a new 29er, Spot brand? Singular? what to go for!?’ is closed to new replies.