Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Need a little bag for my troutlight battery………..ideas
  • ton

to fasten it to my frame………
    what are you using…please.

Stoner
    Free Member

people are suggesting the elite bag from lumi for a fiver.

Im using a berghaus phone pouch I had lying around.

carlphillips
    Free Member

smudge recommended one of these for my battery, fits like a glove and cheap too. not sure which battery you have so couldnt really tell you if it'll fit yours.
    dimensions in the ad though to check.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

+1 lumi elite bag. Fits perfectly. Delivered within 24 hours too.
    linky

trout
    Free Member

I wonder if lumi will tell us where they get them made 😉 😉

cxi
    Free Member

I've got a small Hama camera case which I use for a battery under my stem. I think's it's a DF20.

Got mine from the photo department in Asda for something like £1.50. Couple of Velcro strips and it works a treat.

monkeychild
    Free Member

I think the quality of the lumi bag is crap for the cash personally. I was not overly impressed with mine to be honest.

justme
    Free Member

remove a local scroates testicals and use the bag they were in – should be ok when its stopped smelling g

Gary_M
    Free Member

I'm using an elite bag from lumi, fit is perfect and don't have any issues with the quality.

ricksternicolai
    Free Member

Hello Mr trout any update on my baby trout can't seem to get email response I know you must be uber busy at the mo but Iam scared of the dark! ordered and paid last week and need to know if money transfer was sucessful if not I need to chase the bank Best Regards

Richard S

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

compact camera bag from 7dayshop, get extra security from an old fashioned toe-clip strap.

santac
    Free Member

ton is the ragley still for sale?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Need a little bag for my troutlight battery………..ideas’ is closed to new replies.