Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Need a lift to the 2012 MegAvalanche in Alpe D'Huez?
  • blueandwhiteblade
    Free Member

If anyone needs a lift to the 2012 Mega, please get in touch. I’ve got one or possibly two spaces in my car, travelling from Nottingham on Sat 14th or Sun 15th July and will return on Monday 28th to be back in time for work on Tuesday.

It’s supposed to be me and a mate going but his new job means he’s not certain if he can go. I’ve got plenty of room for 3 of us so can definitely take one more, possibly two if my mate can’t make it. I’ve worked out that all travelling costs will be £500 (tunnel, fuel, tolls) which we’ll just split evenly. I’m staying at the campsite in the valley (Allemont).

It’s gonna be a good trip!! Please get in touch if you’re interested on 07725072359.

Cheers.

Stuart

Epic
    Free Member

Hi Stuart, we’ve got a mate named Jody who’s after a lift and we’re staying at the campsite in Allemont too! I’ll forward this link to him so he can get in touch directly. Myself and another mate are going by car on the 15th but don’t have room to take Jody and his bike, so hopefully you can help. We’re Shropshire based but I’m sure he can get over to you. Thanks, Ben.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Need a lift to the 2012 MegAvalanche in Alpe D'Huez?’ is closed to new replies.