Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Need a cottage for ten for New Year in the Peak District,have I left it to late?
  • postierich
    Free Member

Last 2 nights searching but not had much luck anyone out there help!

Rich

liquid1000
    Free Member

We spent weeks looking for somewhere for eight,across the country good luck fella we managed in the end in Eden Valley, was hard going though!

wrightyson
    Free Member

sYkes or cottages for you!

Stu_N

Could get lucky with a cancellation or something new onto the market though I guess, but not much hope of being choosy.

large418
    Free Member

Try getting an exclusive booking of a youth hostel – we used to rent one out in Brecon over New Year for 7 families – good facilities, etc, just the bedrooms are a little “dormitory” type (bunk beds etc)

geetee1972
    Free Member

There’s someone on here has a fabulous place up in the hills around Marple. Her user name is NoDiscerningTaste. Not sure of the details of the place but by all accounts it’s lovely.

Her real name is Emma or Emmy; she was out on the peaks pootle on the weekend with her husband and 10 year old son who put most of us to shame!

yossarian
    Free Member

We took over Edale youth hostel one new years eve. Great party, it had been snowing like a bastard and there we had peeps from all over the country staying for days.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Yeah you have left it too late – you’ll never save up enough in time 😉

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I can get you one in the Pyrenees. A much nicer location.

No?

tartanscarf

You’ll get something (cancellation?) BUT we’ve been full since April and are half full for 2011/12 so it’ll take some searching. Cottages4you or Visit England would be my port of call.

Good luck
    TS

sambob
    Free Member

You might have seen this one, but i can highly reccommend it. You would need to book both though. Might be booked up now i think about it.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Need a cottage for ten for New Year in the Peak District,have I left it to late?’ is closed to new replies.