Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Need a 2-3hr blast round Rawtenstall/Tod/Calderdale way
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

OK so packing for my impending move to Oz so have reached the weekend marked HAVE NO FUN and DO LOTS OF STUFF, but as I drove back from Halifax today it looked like I needed to be out. Now I’ve done bugger all riding round here so looking for a 2-3hr sneak out and have a blast ride (Not Lee Q after hearing it was full of ice) any suggestions??

I know it’s meant to get a bet crappy over the weekend but I will just sneak out and go for it

Cheers

RUSSTY
    Free Member

Tod to water grove ,round the res down to wardle village , road bash to smallbridge , down dye house lane past the trout farm , past buckly hall to wildhouse lane , round hollingworth lake under then over the m62 past whittickar golf course , over blackstone edge road , pick bridal way over to littleboro summit then a canal bash back to tod .

stumpyjon

Heavy snow forecasted for tomorrow afternoon, take a shovel….

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Heavy snow forecasted for tomorrow afternoon, take a shovel….

2 T shirt weather?

stumpyjon

Well it’s minus 2 and clouding up nicely, even had to put a light jacket on to empty the bins this morning (had to kick the wheelie bin hard to free the lid of ice). I imagine the trails are good at the mo with being frozen solid, should be interesting if it does start snowing as I imagine it will drift alot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Need a 2-3hr blast round Rawtenstall/Tod/Calderdale way’ is closed to new replies.