• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by nbt.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • NBT/Bunnyhop et al – good to see you last night
  • higgo
    Free Member

Good to bump into you last night.

It makes a pleasant change for us to ride round your neck of the woods at night.

I just wish we’d bumped into you [/i]before we got to the blocked trail at the Fox. Annoyingly, once you told me the way round I realised I’d already been told it (prob on here) btu had forgotten.

Ho Hum – we had a good ride anyway.

nbt

We had a great ride too and an excellent pint (or two) at the pub. Fireworks ride next week if you fancy it 😀

scaled
    Free Member

Glad you had a good one last night guys, we had a last minute change of plan and ended up riding round castleton with booze at the george after.

Massive off along Rushup Edge and a rather sore shoulder today :s maybe it’s a better idea riding local trails i know in the dark 😀

Bunnyhop

Great to meet you too. I do apologise for calling you all ‘White Nancy Boys’ 😀

Yep next week bring a firework or 2. However don’t actually strap it to your frame, which has been witnessed in the passed.

You never know there maybe some proper snow this winter and you can come over to the tow at Hayfield with us.

BadlyWiredDog

I thought they looked suspiciously like White Nancy Boys, but then in the dark all Nancy Boys are grey. Or something like that…

higgo
    Free Member

To be fair, I associate with a couple of Nancies and have dabbled in Nancyism.

repatriot
    Free Member

Haha!
    To be fair the Nancies are a endangered species rarely seen out side of their natural environment of Lymn Park ❗
    So have I been black listed Higgo, not getting those warm invites anymore 😥

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

You’re being groomed.

If NBT/Bunnyhop invite you to their house, don’t go – it’s a trap.

nbt

Shut up you. I told you, it was an accident, it wasn’t supposed to burn you and the dog shouldn’t have been loose anyway

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘NBT/Bunnyhop et al – good to see you last night’ is closed to new replies.