Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Nazi aliens and alien nazis
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

I saw a documentary, they are living on the moon, I think it’s on the Internet so you can’t prove me wrong.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Yhis one Mike?

[video]https://youtu.be/Py_IndUbcxc[/video]

jonnyboi

Finally, a serious debate based on empirical evidence. Thanks BD

beefheart
    Free Member

Earth also has 2 suns, but NASA are hiding one from us.

bikebouy
    Free Member

My favourite..

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

well you peaked my interest I must say

CountZero

Explains their vastly superior aircraft technology, they even had a stealth flying wing fighter, and plans for a huge one to bomb NY flying non-stop across the Atlantic!
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horten_Ho_229
    Alien help is the only possible explanation.

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

I don’t think we should be basing any aircraft on things that crash into the Earth so frequently…

outofbreath
    Free Member

I don’t think we should be basing any aircraft on things that crash into the Earth so frequently…

Chapeau.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Dr Seuss based his Horton Hears a Hoo on that Horton Ho 229..

hammyuk
    Free Member

One of the Discovery programs built one of the delta designs a while back.
    It was so good, it actually failed to show up on radar.
    Bastard to control and fly but the tech was years and years ahead of anything else.
    There’s literally thousands of swastika marked things stashed away around the world.
    Quite a few down here that if you look through the “wrong window” at certain sites it takes literally seconds before some nice man is asking you to “please move away from there Sir….”

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

Find the book; The Hunt For Zero Point, there was also a documentary. Nothing about Aliens but lots about top secret projects, well worth a look if you are in to this sort of thing. Loads of dribs and drabs of evidence that the yanks replaced the SR71 with, something…

slowoldman

There are some guys on the 9/11 thread who can provide further information.

nickc

Loads of dribs and drabs of evidence that the yanks replaced the SR71 with, something…

It’s a terrible book filled with incredulous nonsense that shamefully perpetrates the sort of “science” that firmly belongs in that 9/11 thread.

Why people give this sort of shite the time of day astonishes me

Nico
    Free Member

Well it shouldn’t. It’s because it makes their lives a bit more interesting (from their point of view, obvs).

eddiebaby
    Free Member

hammyuk – Member
    One of the Discovery programs built one of the delta designs a while back.
    It was so good, it actually failed to show up on radar.

Not quite:

In early 2008, Northrop-Grumman paired up television documentary producer Michael Jorgensen and the National Geographic Channel to produce a documentary to determine whether the Ho 229 was, in fact, the world’s first true “stealth” fighter-bomber.[11] Northrop-Grumman built a full-size non-flying reproduction of the V3, constructed to match the aircraft’s radar properties. After an expenditure of about US$250,000 and 2,500 man-hours, Northrop’s Ho 229 reproduction was tested at the company’s (RCS) test range at Tejon, California, where it was placed on a 15-meter (50 ft) articulating pole and exposed to electromagnetic energy sources from various angles, using the same three HF/VHF-boundary area frequencies in the 20–50 MHz range used by the Chain Home.[11]

RCS testing showed that a hypothetical Ho 229 approaching the English coast from France flying at 885 kilometres per hour (550 mph) at 15–30 metres (49–98 ft) above the water would have been visible to CH radar at a distance of 80% that of a Bf 109. This implies a frontal RCS of only 40% that of a Bf 109 at the Chain Home frequencies. The most visible parts of the aircraft were the jet inlets and the cockpit, but caused no return through smaller dimensions than the roughly ten-meter CH wavelength.[clarification needed]

And

Expert Debunking of Stealth Claims Edit
    Due to the popularity of this documentary project, the Smithsonian has since posted an extensive debunking of these claims citing their own research and the paper published and presented at the 10th American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations (ATIO) Conference held September 13 through 15 in 2010, in Fort Worth, Texas by the Northrop Grumman team followed in the Myth Merchant documentary.[14]

In his later life, Reimar Horten promoted the idea that the Horten Ho 229 V3 was intended to be built as a stealth aircraft, which would have placed this jet’s design several decades ahead of its time. Reimar Horten claimed that he wanted to add charcoal to the adhesive layers of the plywood skin of the production model to render it invisible to radar, because the charcoal “should diffuse radar beams, and make the aircraft invisible on radar” (Horten and Selinger 1983). This statement was published in his 1983 co-authored book Nurflugel (which translates as “only the wing”). While this statement refers to the never-made production model, it seems possible that the experimental charcoal addition could have been used on the Horten Ho 229 V3 prototype. The mere mention of early stealth technology sparked the imagination of aircraft enthusiasts across the world and spurred vibrant debate within the aviation community.

The stealth myth has been growing since the 1980s and was invigorated when the National Geographic Channel, in collaboration with Northrup Grumman, produced a documentary called “Hitler’s Stealth Fighter” in 2009. The program featured the Horten Ho 229 V3 as a potential “Wonder Weapon” that arrived too late in the war to be used (Myth Merchant Films, 2009). The documentary also referred to the jet’s storage location as “a secret government warehouse,” which added to the mystique of this artifact. Since the airing of the documentary, public pressure has increased to remove the jet from its so-called secret government warehouse and put it on display. In fact, this secret warehouse is the Museum’s Paul E. Garber Facility in Suitland, Maryland where a team of conservators, material scientists, a curator, and aircraft mechanic has been evaluating the aircraft.

The Smithsonian has performed a technical study of the materials used and determined that there is “no evidence of carbon black or charcoal in the Horten jet” thus invalidating the proposed mechanism for an essentially non-existent radar absorbent property as compared to the control sample of plywood used in the original testing.

“The Ho 229 leading edge has the same characteristics as the plywood [control sample] except that the frequency [do not exactly match] and have a shorter bandwidth. This indicates that the dielectric constant of the Ho 229 leading edge is higher than the plywood test sample. The similarity of the two tests indicates that the design using the carbon black type material produced a poor absorber.”

Dobrenz and Spadoni use the term ‘absorber’ to refer to the ability of the Ho 229 leading edge to absorb the radar signal rather than reflecting it back to the antenna receiver. More absorption means less reflected signal and greater stealth. The authors assumed in their paper that crafts persons used the “carbon black material” to lower the RCS, however, our technical study findings described above found no evidence of carbon black or charcoal in the Horten jet.

shermer75
    Free Member

Quite a few down here 

Down where?

Klunk
    Free Member

Explains their vastly superior aircraft technology, they even had a stealth flying wing fighter

and yet this first flew in the us in 27 December 1942 swept wings an all 🙄

hammyuk
    Free Member

Lets just say “Hampshire” shermer75.
    Lots of still active MoD and “private” research facilities all over the place and on more than one occasion been asked to “not go near that building”, etc when working in them even with the clearance needed to get in them!

jam-bo

Lots of still active MoD and “private” research facilities all over the place and on more than one occasion been asked to “not go near that building”, etc when working in them even with the clearance needed to get in them!

Having a clearance level doesn’t mean you can just see anything at that level. But you know that right?

maccruiskeen

and on more than one occasion been asked to “not go near that building”, etc when working in them even with the clearance needed to get in them!

What he meant was “I’d leave that ten minutes if I were you”

CountZero

Klunk – Member
    Explains their vastly superior aircraft technology, they even had a stealth flying wing fighter
    and yet this first flew in the us in 27 December 1942 swept wings an all

Actually, I wasn’t being entirely serious, just going along with the Nazi/Alien tech theme. I knew Northrop flew flying-wings, didn’t know they flew as early as that, the ‘stealth’ characteristics I understood to be largely due to the wood structure, not charcoal or stuff like that.

Kryton57

For this thread also Google Roswell re sudden discovered technology:

a) Concorde
    b) Space Shuttles
    c) iPhones
    d) Steven Hawking

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

@nickc

Because it’s fun to switch off critical thinking, have a pint and talk bollocks. Anyway what crawled up your nose? You’re the bloody author!

Nick Cook – The Hunt For Zero Point

😆

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Nazi aliens and alien nazis’ is closed to new replies.