Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Naughty Royal Helpful Yodel
  • mrsfry
    Free Member

Twitter

Well it made me chuckle. Yodel just pops up from no where 😆

Hope my cats ok 😯

leffeboy

The press were over that in no time and suddenly royal mail are interested in talking directly. Sad that it takes social media for problems too get looked into

pleaderwilliams
    Free Member

The press were over that in no time and suddenly royal mail are interested in talking directly. Sad that it takes social media for problems too get looked into

I think that’s a bit unfair, Royal Mail replied before the Mail or Metro got involved, yet the recipient replies to both of them first. Could at least give them a chance to sort it out first.

maccruiskeen

It was Radioheads difficult second album

murf
    Free Member

Postie was maybe a fan of the late, great Roy Castle?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

It was Radioheads difficult second album

If so, could the postie’s actions be considered a humanitarian act?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Could at least give them a chance to sort it out first.

Like most “It’s broke” threads on here the question did you call the shop before ranting away on the internet?

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Maccruiskeen nice work….

leffeboy

I think that’s a bit unfair, Royal Mail replied before the Mail or Metro got involved, yet the recipient replies to both of them first. Could at least give them a chance to sort it out first.

I’m not sure. The first RM response was ‘please can you go here and fill in an online form’. 8hrs and a few replies from the media later it was ‘can someone contact you directly to sort this out please?’

Like most “It’s broke” threads on here the question did you call the shop before ranting away on the internet?

I suspect much truth here is

Cougar

@tarasyoung “Royal Mail customers continue to experience record-breaking service” (sorry…)

\o/

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Naughty Royal Helpful Yodel’ is closed to new replies.