• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by iainc.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Natural trails Glasgow… second date content.
  • joshvegas
    Free Member

Any suggestions? A couple of hours of natural trails reasonably near glasgow. Anything in the campsies for example?

Thankyou in advance 🙂

Spin
    Free Member

second date

Take her up The Whangie.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

WHW if something genteel is required. Ben Lomond for more of a challenge

BoardinBob

Dumgoyne Loop

matt_outandabout

Dumgoyne Loop

That is *so* a South Lanarkshire euphamism….and if it is not, it should be…

iainc

Come out for a ride with GMBC ? Tue and wed nights and sun mornings. Start from Milngavie, natural rides, varied stuff to suit people and weather.

GMBC

chickenman

The GLTG???

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

North third, cambusbarron in the morning, mine woods and dumyat in the afternoon.

joshvegas
    Free Member

Ianic thanks for the invite but I aint sharing 😛 another time perhaps but I am actually Edinburgh based.

Dumgoyne loop looks good if its what I saw on youtube, struggling to find a route though Nd one suggests its a 5hr ride!

Whangie… hilarious but not a terrible plan can you ride the actual crack… so to speak…

tomd
    Free Member

Old Kilpatricks are worth a look, starting from Old Kilpatrick or Bowling. The climb up can be quite challenging depedning on fitness but the views are excellent and there are some nice trails.

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Cathkin Braes shurely!

iainc
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Natural trails Glasgow… second date content.’ is closed to new replies.