Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Nasty, nasty Tories
  • kimbers

teamhurtmore
    Toxteth Riots, Howe Proposed Managed Decline For City

is the headline, in what way is that biased or misleading ?

unless you are seeing something I cannot ?
    even the torygrah led with the same story
    the BBC can be very blatant in their bias in some stories, but I don’t think they are being disingenuous here.

more laughable is that the times led with ‘thatcher and the expenses claim for a ladder ‘ or some such lighthearted example of Tory inocuousness.
    now I call that a (Murdoch / Tory) conspiracy

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Kimbers – has the title changed on the BBC? That’s a serious question, not a wind up. I was sure it said something different.

I also read the article in DT and reckon that they may have done the same thing on-line. Was this after Howe gave his side of the story on R4? I read both articles on-line early this morning.

If not, then you are right and I am completely wrong!! The bias and prejudice were all mine (by the looks of things!) as I read something into the BBC that actually wasn’t there. Maybe Zokes OP clouded my perspective.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake – hopefully the last of the year!!

Leaves – muttering, “must read more carefully…”

SaxonRider

I don’t see how the proposal was all that unreasonable, to be honest. Isn’t there a guy in the US who is leading the way with respect to certain cities there? I mean cities rise and they fade. That’s history. It would not have been so radical to suggest that Liverpool had had its day.

At least I don’t think so.

duckman

Liverpool got it easy, try being Scottish during the Wicked witch’s reign….

Seems like a bit of a non-story, Tories in thinking about pooing on Northern monkeys…REALLY?

project
    Free Member

BBC REPORTS theres 80,000 pissed scots due in edinburgh tonight, somebody better tell them thatcher hasnt died, its just new years eve a day early.

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Nasty, nasty Tories’ is closed to new replies.