Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Nasal hair – natures wonders
  • DrRSwank
    Free Member

As I’ve got older I’ve started to sprout some impressive nostril hairs. They seem to be more numerous, longer and are now turning grey (or even white!).

So I pluck them (fellas – we all know it’s an eye watering moment!).

What has surprised me of late is that all of my other hair (from wherever) is round – but nostril hair seems to be triangular – and really quite markedly so.

Anyone else have mutantly shaped nose fluff?

wwaswas

Mine always seem to be normal shape.

Length wise, I assume they must start growing at the back of my skull and that my nostrils are just a convenient place for them to leave my head 🙁

RustySpanner

Ear hairs are the worst – I just plait mine these days, saves a lot of messing.

GrahamS

Judging by the sensation I think mine are directly attached to my brain.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

You need to pluck a long one from towards the back and the roll it between finger and thumb.

NONE of mine are round.

Why would nature make me develop triangular nose hairs?

As for ear hair – don’t get me started. There was a time when I was a lad that I’d wander into the Barbers (that’s right – no such thing as male Hair Salons then!) and take 30 minutes to get my long hair cut.

Now I seem to have more scalp then ground cover and it takes the hair dresser 5 mins – most of which is spent shaving my ears!!!!!

There were the threads about middle-age this morning – for me the true measure is when you go for a hair cut and it takes longer to do ears and eye brows then it does the actual hair. In which case I was middle aged at 36 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

Triangular WTF?

No chance. They don’t roll smoothly becuaswe they are curled.

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Let me know your address Al and I’ll send you a sample.

Trust me – they ain’t round……

wwaswas

Why would nature make me develop triangular nose hairs?

DrRSwank earlier;

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Nasal hair – natures wonders’ is closed to new replies.