Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Nasal hair, how do you deal with it?
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

OK, I know I’m getting a bit older, but this post is a new milestone in low points for me 😥

I seem to be sprouting the stuff more & more & no one like to see spiders legs hanging out of their/anyone’s nose unless they are over 70, so how do you deal with yours?

Last time I researched the subject the advice was to get a Philips trimmer, so I did & it’s crap, so please put me out of my misery & tell me the secret, please!

Cheers.

racefaceec90

😉

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

TQ 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

Pull em out with tweezers. It’s the only time men are allowed to cry.

highclimber
    Free Member

scissors on my small swiss army knife, does the job nicely!

andrewh
    Free Member

I just put the corner of the beard-trimmer up my nose when I’m having a trim…

MoreCashThanDash

Let them grow long enough to grip between your fingernails, one quick sharp tug and bask in the sheer exquisite agony of it……

footflaps

Get yourself one of these:

here

Damn fine invention….

5thElefant
    Free Member

saladdodger
    Free Member

yea gets a bit annoying when I go for a hair cut and the Barber spends more time on the foliage emmitting from my ears and trimming my eye brows, than he does with the top of my head 👿

geoffj

I’m not sure which one you’ve got, but I’ve got one of these for dealing with ear and nose hair – it’s very good.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000RM8832

totalshell

bit like moustaches.. cant stand them on my ladies..

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I was plucking as I read that.
    carefully shaped fingernails, get a good grip and a shart tug.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i use a lighter and just burn them off…. im serious, its the most effective way.

theres a knack to it mind, the early days were quite scary…

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

bigyinn – Member
    Pull em out with tweezers. It’s the only time men are allowed to cry.

Your not joking, tears down my face today!

MoreCashThanDash – Member
    Let them grow long enough to grip between your fingernails, one quick sharp tug and bask in the sheer exquisite agony of it……

Hmmm, eye watering pain educed pleasure on a stick, can I pass on that bearing in mind my last comment ?

footflaps – Member
    Get yourself one of these:

here

Damn fine invention….

I’ll try it, but not liking this review

By M. karuvetil “Amazon Crazy” (UK) – See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)
    This review is from: Groom Mate Platinum Xl Nose and Ear Hair Trimmer (Personal Care)
    I bought this and returned it next day, not worth the money.May be it is good for people with lots of nasal hair.It pulls ur hair and man it hurts badley…

Worth a go , so thanks.

monkey_boy – Member
    i use a lighter and just burn them off…. im serious, its the most effective way.

theres a knack to it mind, the early days were quite scary…
    😯

And thanks all 🙂

Cheers.

joolsburger
    Free Member

2nd for the Groom Mate an excellent device.

Taff
    Free Member

I’m 29 and mine is ridiculous. Been trimming for a few years and it annoys the hell out of me. I also have some hairs that seem to grow in the space of a few hours. Found one massive one at work today an yanked it out but you never just pull one do you… Eyes were streaming while sitting at my desk

tadeuszkrieger
    Free Member

I just leave mine till I’m asleep and I’ve pissed my wife off, she then pulls them out with tweezers whilst I sleep,although not for long usually.

alpin
    Free Member

highclimber – Member

scissors on my small swiss army knife,

this ^^^

yossarian
    Free Member

What the **** is wrong with you lot?

1. Insert finger and thumb
    2. Grab a clump of hair
    3. Tear it out
    4. Repeat as required

Trimmers? Pah. Do your bikini line instead

samuri
    Free Member

I’m with the Catch 22 man. It’s not real pain,. it’s just like nettles and broken limbs.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

pulling nose hairs isn’t really that painful! come on! but neither is stinging nettles to me. never had a broken bone, mind…

samuri
    Free Member

I’ve had lots of broken bones. It’s not like real pain.

sweepy
    Free Member

Youtube Monkeyboy, i’m having a go at this 😀

saleem
    Free Member

Wrap some Velcro around your finger and stick it up your nose so when you take it out it removes all the hair in one go, repeat in the other nostril, job done. 😯

perthmtb
    Free Member

Wifey trims them with a small pair of nail scissor, same time as she mows the unibrow and shaves the earlobes – its all just part of the grooming/bonding ritual – then I get to eat the lice out of her hair… 😯

Keva
    Free Member

just pull ’em out, sorted.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I just pull em out. Have done for years. I had one once that came from so high up my nose I was surprised it didn’t come out with an eye attached…..

Ro5ey
    Free Member

^^^^ Brilliant

Its not just me then… I thought I was a bit wierd enjoying the pain of a good nasal hair tug and sting of nettles.

I feel a warm glow of not being alone in the world.

Raymond

I pull ’em out while at my desk at work. I’m waiting for the call from HR.

ziggy
    Free Member

I go for the tweezers option.

Nothing clears nasal hair like a gram of columbian marching powder though, the next day is like a hurricane in your nose every time you breath in.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i was joking about the lighter….

have to be honest i just pull mine out….

you have to be careful though, i got an ingrowing hair up my nose once…. that was painful!

at 37 the ear hair is getting the problem now!

parkedtiger
    Free Member
    z1ppy

best advice I can give on this subject, don’t tense up pre-tug 🙄 , relax and give em a sharp tug (yes your nasal hairs, not anything else)… no it doesn’t make it painless, but definitely helps (harder to do, than it sounds too)

CharlieMungus
    Free Member
Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Nasal hair, how do you deal with it?’ is closed to new replies.