Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Narzocchi 55 RC3 Evo Ti
  • kwack
    Free Member

Looking to change my circa 2007 Talas 36RC2 forks. And have looked at Lyriks and the above. Lookign at 2nd hand and both go for reasonable prices.

Anyone have experience with the Zocchi RC3 and what are they like

Cheers
    Kwack

chakaping
    Free Member

I’ve owned one for a couple of years and it’s far and away the best fork I’ve ever had, in both performance and reliability.

Makes a lot of sense as a 2nd hand buy particularly, because its so bombproof.

If you’re after a 1 1/8in steerer version then drop me a line, will be selling mine in a few weeks (to go 29er).

🙂

ferrit
    Free Member

As above! Slightly heavier but absolutely solid performance, plush, well damped, reliable – I haven’t touched mine for 2 years – love ’em. Do it!

lardman
    Free Member

killer fork IMO. Great reliable performance and amazing small bump compliance.
    Only downside is if you weigh over 200lbs, you’ll have to use the air assisted spring setting. This makes it not quite a supple, but still good none-the-less.

Chapaking YGM re: fork.

kwack
    Free Member

Mail sent as well re fork

chakaping
    Free Member

only got an email from kwack

🙂

julians
    Free Member

Great fork, I got a set in October last year to replace my broken fox 36’s .

Very good small bump compliance, well controlled mid stroke, dont dive or blow through the travel, seem to be bullet proof reliable. Easy to service at home.

Only downside is that compared to the current crop of air forks, they’re a bit on the heavy side, but for me their performance far outweighs any extra weight.

lardman
    Free Member

Ah, yes…. sitting in the outbox.
    Should have sent now.

Ta.

edward2000
    Free Member

Agreed as above. Don’t get Lyriks, I replaced mine with these and the difference in performance is huge!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Narzocchi 55 RC3 Evo Ti’ is closed to new replies.