Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Nantlle Ridge – rate it out of ten
  • imnotamused
    Free Member

For someone who has done crib goch, striding edge and the one up to Ben Nevis from the east but who doesn’t want to climb howeveri enjoys a little exposure. I know its not extreme but how happy will I be on a scale of 10 after doing it?

Edit: balls wrong forum

imnotamused
    Free Member

And yes my typing and grammar appear aittle retarded but you can black3 Google Android for that, not these 5 pints

mikewsmith
    Free Member

i often Black3 android spelling don’t look that bad…. Guide

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

You’ll have no problems. Very little vertigo inducing exposure on the scrambly bit but all very scenic. The only annoyance is that you end up doubling back half of it to return to the start via Beddgelert forest.

Nipper99
    Free Member

as a walk i would give it a 7. its not really a scramble but its a great walk.

if you want a 10 try main snowdon ridge traverse from bedgelert to llanberis (page 89 of steve ashton’s ‘ridges of snowdonia’ – 12 1/2 miles and 6100ft of ascent) done a few times and its a great day out.

heihei

Did it with my old man a few years ago – he was 60 at the time and no climber / scrambler and had no problems. Was in the mist and most difficult bit was navving off the last summit!

imnotamused
    Free Member

Cheers guys, looking forward to it but will take a look at that snowdon route too as it sounds interesting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Nantlle Ridge – rate it out of ten’ is closed to new replies.