Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nant Yr Arian trails open or closed
  • Mbnut
    Free Member

Hi

I have work near Aberystwyth Monday afternoon and will be going right pass Nant Yr Arian so would love to go for a lap or two.

I know major felling is planned from October but does anyone know if the trails will be shut on Monday?

Cheers

hambl90
    Free Member

I’m pretty sure they’re closed for a few months , best to ring and check though .

core
    no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

The a small section around the visitors’ centre is closed (including ‘Italian Job’, although if you park up at Llyn Pendam, or off the small road at the top of ‘Mark of Zorro’ – all the other bits are still open (albeit probably not officially – but there are no forestry operations currently anywhere other than near the visitor centre.)

dreednya

bottom of legburner also closed at the moment due to new pipe being put into culvert – remember the pipe-of-doom at the exit off legburner for the Pendam trail? Shouldn’t take them long then potentially the loop with moorlands, Mark-of-zorro and legburner will be rideable :). the Continental trail/Syfydrin trail are open out of the forest as is the MBR killer loop 🙂

tacopowell
    Free Member

Any news on how much more we have to wait?

I’m back in the area for Xmas and will need to get some riding done!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nant Yr Arian trails open or closed’ is closed to new replies.