Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nant yr Arian
  • gnusmas

Went to Nant yr Arian today, brilliant ride apart from my mate picked up 3 punctures – 1 in the front and 2 in the rear. Snow blowing, stupidly windy but a great ride.

Got us thinking while drinking tea in the cafe afterwards, how long is the legburner? And how high do you climb on that stretch? Does anyone know?

superfli
    Free Member

Thats an orrid climb! Straight after a cracking descent too!

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Worth it though – I love the High as a Kite section back to the car park. I really must re-visit, it’s been too long.

gnusmas

It was great today, hard packed and dusty. Pretty much all the ice has disappeared too. Hippety Hop is just pure fun too, makes me smile every time i ride it.

stumpy_m4
    Free Member

My lads at uni just down the road from nant, so when i go see him i take the bikes, hippety hop section is excellent and we always ride that a few times before carrying on around the rest ….
    i think its an excellent trail … well worth the drive to wales

takisawa2

Mmmm. Love Nant y Arian. Off there in April. Can’t wait. I actually love the climb, it’s just a good crack, winching slowly up having a natter. The Zorro descent before the climb is the best. Love it.
    And the cafe is ace too. And, it never seems busy there, unlike Alton Brenin.

gnusmas

it’s just a good crack, winching slowly up having a natter

Exactly what we do too

chvck
    Free Member

It’s about 4km long I think. There’s a climb off the top of the conti loop that is like the leg burner but significantly longer, that one really does get some burn going!

acidchunks

1 in the front and 2 in the rear.

arf

gnusmas

😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nant yr Arian’ is closed to new replies.