Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Name the best piece of singletrack in the (soft) South of England
  • freeridenick
    Free Member

Some of the Triscombe DH trails are really good. Proper steep, rooty tech and slippery 😯

bigsi
    Free Member

Woodman – If you fancy it were riding Leith tomorrow night. Starveal carpark for a 19.30 start ?

Would like to find those trails you speak of as I'm still fairly new to Leith. Will have to try & join you lot on one of your weekend rides up there when its dried out a bit 🙄

woodsman
    Free Member

Si, I've been riding the area on a Sat lately – lunchtime/early afternoon start, you're all more than welcome to join me sometime. I think I may be otherwise hungover this Sat though! (I wouldn't neccessarilly do those sort of trails with a B'mtb Sunday group though).

Thanks for the invite tomorrow – don't think I can make it though. 🙂

Drop me an email when you're all up that way on a Sat next. (addy in profile)

Popocatapetl

The M1 (North bound) 😆

billyboulders
    Free Member

The M1 (North bound)

Singletrack? 3 lanes (more in some bits) last time I was on it.

Prefer M5/M4 combo myself, M6 goes to some nice places too 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Loads of great stuff in the SW, much of it secret, but nothing makes my bowels fail like riding Smith's Combe too fast (like it makes you). I was chatting to an SA guy in the campsite at CyB and he remembered Smith's "oh yeah, the trail where you go too fast and can't slow down or you crash"

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I was very impressed with the Quantocks when I rode there – a whole weekends riding guided so I guess we got the best bits

silverpigeon
    Free Member

Can't believe nobody has mentioned the woods behind the Nationwide in Swindon

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Name the best piece of singletrack in the (soft) South of England’ is closed to new replies.