Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)
  • Name and Shame
  • boblo
    Free Member

And another spotty teenager put back on the right track 🙂

chakaping
    Free Member

I will contact the Admins to ask to remove this,

Not until you get what you’re due.

duntstick
    Free Member

I will contact the Admins to ask to remove this,

There you go, getting all ‘trusting’ again! 😆

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

If it meant contacting his mummy and daddy and telling them to take his pocket money away, so be it. Nothing would stop me until I was reimbursed

Remind me to never try and rip you off!

Dickyboy

If I were the OP I would be wanting the check with the shop that this isn’t a warranty replacement frame that the seller has pulled from the skip – but then again I wouldn’t part with £££ for something unseen unless I had some come back sorted first.

morgs
    Free Member

sorry if this has been noted before….

does anyone else find it funny that he only got in touch after the naming and shaming began? would he have bothered if Mr Scratcher hadn’t gone down this bumpy path….?

bullheart
    Free Member

TBH The OP seems to be being reasonable her ethere is little eveidence tha the seller did take tow broken bike sout the bins at work and the try and sell them to you
    Personally I would expect the guides on a bike – pretty useless without them – and WTF is someone doing selling a bike with bearing half in half out like someoen wont be pissed off about that
    the Op seems to be mor ereasonabel here that those craving a lynching. The seller seesm concerened that this will get back to the shop. He ha sbeen a bit foolish but him loosing his job here may be overkill for a porivate issue [ assuming tale of bike is correct]

Dude?!? Whhhaaaaaat???? Are you okay? 😉

McHamish
    Free Member

TBH The OP seems to be being reasonable her ethere is little eveidence tha the seller did take tow broken bike sout the bins at work and the try and sell them to you
    Personally I would expect the guides on a bike – pretty useless without them – and WTF is someone doing selling a bike with bearing half in half out like someoen wont be pissed off about that
    the Op seems to be mor ereasonabel here that those craving a lynching. The seller seesm concerened that this will get back to the shop. He ha sbeen a bit foolish but him loosing his job here may be overkill for a porivate issue [ assuming tale of bike is correct]

I think your keyboard is broken.

Viewing 8 posts - 81 through 88 (of 88 total)

The topic ‘Name and Shame’ is closed to new replies.