Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Name and shame
  • alex222
    Free Member

I don't know if I can name names on here but there is a bloke that has ripped me off. Bought some xt cranks from him and they never arrived. Was partly my bad because I paypal'd him with a personal gift which I always do and always ask others to pay me like this. I know you have no come back with it so yeah I gues I was dumb. Any way two weeks passed by and no cranks so I asked him and he said that he had posted them but didn't send them recorded because he didn't have time? I thought this was wierd. Then after three weeks I got told that the post office had lost them. He then said he would refund the money but I have not heard anything from him since. So can I name him? I can't remember his user name but I have his email address. What are stw views on a name and shame?

vinnyeh

What are stw views on a name and shame?

You are kidding, aren't you? The place is full of curtain twitchers, gossips and witch hunters.

Junkyard
    Free Member

sharpens pitchfork

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bruneep

not hard to find out who you mean, a quick look at your history.

Jamie
    Free Member

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ask shortbread_fanylion if he received his mech.

He seems to have done lots of selling anyway.

bigyinn
    Free Member

The seller should refund you if you havent received the goods. If the post office lost the goods its up to him to sort it out with the PO, in the meantime you should get a refund.
    Everytime i send something, i ALWAYS send recorded delivery, it saves such a load of ball ache in this sort of situation.
    JV does a LOT of selling, almost like he's a trader or something……
    He should know the score….

retro83
    Free Member

You have no come-back with paypal, but you could still use the small claims court couldn't you? Do you have his name/address?

Not saying you should do it just yet, but could be an option if he doesn't sort you out.

alex222
    Free Member

I have his name but no address.

Junkyard
    Free Member

it is so easy to see from your history who it is so in the interest of speeding the witchunt along stopping everyone else from having to search it is probably this thread
    jonnyvegas sells some stuff to op
    Has that helped

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Name and shame’ is closed to new replies.