Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Naked Cyclist (one year on)
  • woody21
    Free Member

it appears that the naked cyclist has made an appearance again in the Peak District

http://www.matlockmercury.co.uk/news/local/cheeky-naked-cyclist-rides-through-chatsworth-at-crack-of-dawn-1-7390099

bikeneil
    Free Member

I’d like to see how he gets on in December? But only from the waist up of course…

MoreCashThanDash

Seem to recall he was well known to some of the local forumites last time around?

Can’t get the link to work, but I hope this didn’t coincide with my wife and kids being at the big Scout and Guide jamboree last week?

woody21
    Free Member

Not sure if it is the same chap

whitestone
    Free Member

There were some (suitably blurred) pictures on Look North this evening.

MrNice
    Free Member

@MCTD – I assume your wife has seen a man without his pants before. Even kids are more likely to point and laugh. Nekkid people really aren’t that horrifying, you know.

stoney
    Free Member

On a similar note it reminds me of an “incident” we experienced a boiling hot summers day a couple of years ago.

We had ridden from town, up and over Sticks Pass and were on our way back up kepple Cove when Jamie and I clocked a bloke running down towards us. “runner coming” and as we moved to the side looked up again, did a double take. Now you couldn’t help but notice the flip flap, flip flap motion 😳

“Hes got nowt on” 😯 (other than a small camel back/ rucksack) …. At this point he`s right in front of us, “Afternoon” (as you do!!!), but what really made us laugh was that he felt he had to explain himself and as he went past he held aloft his shorts which were clutched in one hand and said

“They were chafing” 😆

matt_outandabout

Clearly not a big hitter…

aracer
    Free Member

Great headline – what did Dawn think?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Naked Cyclist (one year on)’ is closed to new replies.