Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Naked Choir
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Flippin eck.. superb tonight… I’m hugely impressed, and I don’t often say that about this kind of thing.

johndoh
    Free Member

I know it’s subjective but I think it’s bleedin’ awful.

RustySpanner

Some very, very talented people in this series.

Sadly, I’m a cynical old git and the fact that several of the choirs were formed just weeks before the auditions smacks of a set up job.

Sorry.

molgrips
    Free Member

The Wuthering Heights one.. I love that song anyway, and that was superb.

Also – Mick Hucknell’s looking young isn’t he?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s the first time I’ve watched it. (It’s only on in the background because that kind of thing is so beneath me.) Seems a big variation in talent. Some of them sounded pretty poor. I quite like Gareth Malone though – seems a decent chap, compared to the nastiness that envelops x-factor, BGT and the likes.

molgrips
    Free Member

Gareth is a hero of mine, from the last show about workplace choirs. On a subject that people could get very shy about, he managed to not only put people at their ease but get them expressing themselves profoundly in some cases.. he’s sincere and without cynicism. Top bloke. Both these shows just make me want to sing like hell 🙂

SaxonRider

I quite like Gareth Malone though – seems a decent chap

I can’t believe I’m reading this. I thought I was all alone, but it seems there are others who agree.

The work Gareth Malone does is superb, and I think the shows he has done have been both excellent and inspiring.

molgrips
    Free Member

As a shy person myself I admire his complete self confidence where most people would be stumbling.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Naked Choir’ is closed to new replies.