• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Naked Attraction ch4 – wtf!
  • Kryton57

Actual Willys and tings on TV type body comparison dating show. Good grief.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Congratulations. You have done exactly what the show wanted.

Just ignore it, and it’ll go away.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

…..wonder when Tinder will catch on to this new type of dating 😀

AdamW
    Free Member

You’ve never heard of Grindr, I see… 😀

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

You’ve never heard of Grindr, I see…

Like Channel 4’s commissioning department, it’s full of dicks.

johnw1984
    Free Member

Once the initial giggling wore off, I thought it was quite interesting (in a weird way).

cbike
    Free Member

Anyone that has seen channel 4 since it started will not be surprised. It used to be a bit more highbrow though.

Europe laughs at our Prudish breetesh ways.

perchypanther
    Free Member

My wife was watching this last night and it took her a full twenty minutes to notice that one bloke had a shiny metal prosthetic leg. It was only when he said that it was the favourite part of his body that she realised. 😳

Del

dropping out of the watching on the HD I was doing to be confronted with a shot of some maid’s minge was a bit of a surprise!

johndoh
    Free Member

So what was the format for the show? Was it as simple as ‘I like that muff, I want her to be mine’?

sandwicheater

I flicked onto it just at the moment Mrs Sandwicheater woke from a nap on the sofa.

Mrs: WTF are you watching?
    Me: Erm……i’ve not a clue.
    Mrs: Why are they walking around all starkers?
    Me: Erm……i’ve not a clue.
    Mrs: Do you want to watch it?
    Me: Erm……I can’t seem to change the channel.
    Mrs: Idiot.

lunge

Once the initial giggling wore off, I thought it was quite interesting (in a weird way).

Agreed. It was quite interesting hearing people talk matter of factually about their and other peoples bodies.

It was also nice to see “normal” naked bodies on TV, when normally the only thing shown is perfect, preened bodies. This is a hugely positive thing for the body image of many. My wife, like many other woman, has some body confidence issues, seeing normal, saggy, hairy, more “rounded” bodies on our screens can and did help her realise that most people don’t have a 6-pack, no body hair and perfect boobs.

Once you got over the childish “ooh look, a willy” sniggering it was a good watch, Anne Richardson was good too.

lunge

So what was the format for the show? Was it as simple as ‘I like that muff, I want her to be mine’?

Sort off. The bodies were displayed from the bottle up, so you got the muff/willy first, then the boobs/chest then finally the face. You ask someone to leave at each step. Then you hear their voice and finally make a decision as to who to date.

geetee1972
    Free Member

I saw this on Italian TV a few months back. It didn’t surprise me then and I did wonder how long it would be before it made it over here.

footflaps

I saw this on Italian TV a few months back

That’s just their news shows….

martinhutch

Anyone that has seen channel 4 since it started will not be surprised. It used to be a bit more highbrow though.

All it needs now is some naked Cheggers and the metamorphosis to Channel 5 will be complete.

DezB
    Free Member

Sort off. The bodies were displayed from the bottle up, so you got the muff/willy first, then the boobs/chest then finally the face. You ask someone to leave at each step. Then you hear their voice and finally make a decision as to who to date.

It is baffling. “Boss, I’ve got this idea for a show!” “Oh, no the job interview thing again? We’re not doing it!” “No! Something else!” “Not kids watching telly and commenting on it? I told you, that’s just moronic!” “No..” “What then? I’m not giving that Rylan freak his own show!”
    “Well, you know Blind Date…”

And people watch it. 😥

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Naked Attraction ch4 – wtf!’ is closed to new replies.