Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • N Wales tomorrow, where's the least worst option..?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

As above, gonna be heavy snow cover all over, where’s gonna be more rideable? Clwyds or one of the trail centres?

clwydrider
    Free Member

Clwyds are fine at the moment. Had an inch or so expecting more overnight but they tend to be fairly rideable. Watch out for ice under the snow.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Snowdonia is bad Crimea pass is closed

Whyte1
    Free Member

💡 clwydrider were you at the Whitehorse last friday night ❓

Monkeeknutz
    Free Member

I’d imagine the Clwyds are going to get more than an inch, I’m in Liverpool and we’ve got 4 already! I’m aiming to ride the Clywds from Cilcain on Tuesday so hoping they stay fairly clear but I think tomorrow will be quite deep. Still it’s all good fun!

(Obviously, till someone loses an eye…)

loddrik
    Free Member

I am in Liverpool too and it looks like we have nearly 6in now. Might not even be able to get to the Clwyds tomorrow never mind ride there…

Itching to get out on the new Epiphany too.

timc
    Free Member

Yer considering the snow we are currently having on merseyside Im surprised your considering try to get to wales!

Russell96

I’m in Deeside and next to nothing here so far…had a look at the traffic cams up on the A55 and not much there either.

loddrik
    Free Member

Russell, please give us an update in the morning if you can..? It’ll be very helpful. Cheers.

MrOvershoot

Just on the Wales edge of the Wirral & like Russ we have about 4mm of a light dusting, spoke to a friend in Wallasey (about 8 miles away and they have 4″)

project
    Free Member

About 4 inches here as wellon the wirral at heswall, really slippy roads, anmd lots of 4×4, s playing idiot on the roads.

Anywhere up past mold, you may get up the lanes its the coming down and reversing thats the problem.

loddrik
    Free Member

I think I’d bypass Cilcain regardless as that’d be pretty hairy. Park in Ruthin and go over the top, looking less and less likely though. 🙁

saxabar
    Free Member

About 6 or 7 inches here in Bangor although there’ll be more higher up.

MrOvershoot

project – Member

About 4 inches here as well on the Wirral at Heswall, really slippy roads, and lots of 4×4, s playing idiot on the roads.
    Weird only 2 miles from you and almost nothing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘N Wales tomorrow, where's the least worst option..?’ is closed to new replies.